Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update on Landon

This pregnancy has flown by. We are now counting the weeks- 4 to go! WOW! A lot of people have been asking me if I think I'll go the full 40 weeks or have him early. It's so hard to say! I was 2-3 cm dilated with Adalyn for about 2 or so weeks and I was STILL induced at 40 weeks! So she came on her due date. At my 35 week appt. last week, my cervix is soft, but not dilated- which is a good thing! Even though I am getting pretty uncomfortable, I still don't feel "ready" yet. You may wonder what I mean by being "ready" and I have no clue. I still want all the time I can get with Adalyn. Everyone keeps telling me that as a mother, you will be able to love BOTH children just the same and will be able to provide for them equally. We talk about Landon all the time to Adalyn. We make sure to tell her that landon will be living in our house soon. I ask if she wants him too and she always says yes! She can say his full name, she loves kissing my belly and giving him hugs. The other day he was doing a lot of dancing and my belly looked like he was trying to climb out of me. I pointed it out to Adalyn and that was the 1st time she has ever noticed him. Every other time we try to have her to feel his movement, she is never still enough to actually feel him kick her. when she saw my stomach move like it was, she was in awe! Her eyes got real big and she started to laugh. It was the sweetest thing. adam and I have been working in his room a lot, too. Got an e-mail this morning saying the chair has finally shipped so once we get it, Ill post some pictures of his adorable room! Ah, I just love it. I start going to the doctor every week now. I had to go to the chiropractor a couple of times due to my sciatica and hip pain. I do feel a lot better but at times I can't even sit indian style I hurt so bad. I feel huge, too. At my 35 week appt. last Monday, I measured 36. that's the 1st visit I had measured over. Every other time I was right on target. I have a feeling i'm cooking another big baby! I am anxious to see how much he weighs and how long he will be. If he comes early, I know he probably wont weigh as much as Adalyn did. I'm hoping he will get his height from Adam and not me. I could just see Adalyn being huge and then have a little shrimp of a brother thanks to my genes. I am so thankful I have had a very easy pregnancy. No problems at all, expect the back pain but that's normal. Sleeping is very hard for me now b/c of my hips. I have to flip over what feels like every 20 mins b/c my hips go to sleep. It hurts. When I do flip over, I have to hold my belly as I go to the next side. I can feel him fall from one side to the other as I turn. It's so neat. I think my fingers are starting to swell. I have been saying they are getting puffy,b/c they aren't full on swelling yet if that makes any sense. I about have to break my finger to get my rings off. Adam has told me to go ahead and take them off but I dont want people to think I'm not married! haha. Dumb I know. Ill take them off when I just HAVE to. I think I ended up taking them off a week or two before I had Adalyn. I cannot wait to meet my precious boy. I hear boys are so very different than girls and that they are typically a mama's boy so I will definitely like that! At my baby brunch at church Saturday, August 13. 34 weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...