Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Sunday morning the kids woke up to their Easter Baskets.

Adalyn was so excited about her goodies and Landon and no clue what was going on. She said, "The bunny Easter came to see me"! After Adalyn looked through her basket and ate some gummies and Landon chewed on a bottle of bubbles, we started getting ready for church. We got everyone dressed and packed up for our long day ahead of us. The kids looked so CUTE in their Easter outfits. You know me, I like to be matchy-matchy so I had to get the kids something that coordinated. Take a look!
My granddaddy and uncle, aunt, and cousins came down to go to Church with us then we headed to my grandparents house. Landon was starving when we got there so I fed him and then we went outside to take a lot of pictures!







We then went inside to finish up all the cooking that needed to be done. Landon was wore out so he napped while we ate. and ate. and ate. I absolutely stuffed myself but it was SO good.
After lunch, Adalyn showing off her cute shirt!
We played outside, inside, colored, and took naps. I ended up waking Adalyn up so we could do the Easter egg hunt.
She was ready!

Landon found an egg, too! (don't you just love those thighs?! and that overly wet diaper?)




She did so well!
Landon sat and watched




I then decided that he was our prize egg so I stuck him in his basket



Easter is such a special day. I love that we serve a Risen Savior!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was great but would have been better if my Grandmother could have been with us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...