Monday, April 23, 2012

pulling up

I have been helping Landon pull up on furniture lately and tonight I caught him trying to do it himself.
I looked back in Adalyn's baby book and by Landon's age (7 months) she was already crawling and pulling up. So even though I shouldn't do this, Im secretly wanting/hoping he will do the same things she did at around the same age! Dumb, I know. Anyway, so hopefully soon he will have it down! We tried peas tonight. He hated them. His whole body shook.That's the only baby food we don't make. Its way too complicated and time consuming to do so. We ended up mixing some with carrots and he ate them right up. Maybe after a few days he will learn to like them. We are doing squash next. As I mentioned, he still isn't crawling but he is oh so close. I can just tell. He goes from the sitting position down to his stomach, and kicks his legs and arms so hard he spins in a circle until I pick him up. Bath time is becoming interesting because he reaches over so far to grab a duck or his cup, I'm afraid he is going to face plant soon. Anyway, here is my clean boy after his bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...