Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pharaoh

I title this blog "Pharaoh" due to the fact Adalyn thinks he should go to time out and have his toys taken away since he did not listen to God. We, I mean the Easter Bunny, got Adalyn the Beginner's Bible for Easter. She loves all books and from time to time I'll ask Adalyn "What are you reading?" She replies back, "The Bible." Even though it's a Clifford book or a farm book of some sort. Either way, it makes me smile. I have been reading it to her every night and she is so interested in it. She loves the bright pictures and always asks "Who's that?" about all the people I am reading about. As I was reading about how Pharaoh would not let God's people escape from Egypt, it said that Pharaoh did not listen to God. I said, "Uh oh Adalyn. What happens when we don't listen to God?" She went on to tell me that he should be put in time out and his toys taken away from him. I just smiled and laughed. Ah, toddlers have the sweetest little minds. After our story, I sang to her, then we prayed. 3 times. All Adalyn's doings. She prayed first, then I said a prayer for her, then as I was putting her down to bed, She put her hands together and I asked if we needed to pray again and she said, yes. I pray she continues the track she is on! Before bedtime, she got a bath. She was filthy from playing outside and eating half my bag of bbq chips.

She loves her shaving cream She "Shaves" just like daddy.


Landon's whole face lites up whenever he sees Adalyn. He starts squealing really loud and kicks those legs as fast as he can. Here they are playing "Hide and seek"

Landon is belly laughing in this picture

and heres Adalyn holding Landon. She must think he's a baby doll because she rolls him around like he is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...