Sunday, May 6, 2012

A day at the ball fields

Autumn had a fastpitch tournament in Manchester this weekend! That means we spent our Saturday at the softball fields. Oh the memories that brought back. I spent the majority of my life playing ball. You never realize how much you miss something until you re-live it again. Autumn reminds me so much of myself at her age. She is the catcher and so was I. She did an AWESOME job and we loved watching her. Check her out batting!
It was SO hot but thank goodness we had a big tent to sit under. Adalyn had a blast the entire day. Landon played with his toys and napped in his stroller. In between games we took Adalyn to the playground for a while. She got a little sunburnt because I forgot to put sunscreen on her. Once we realized she was red, we then put it on her. ha. Better late than never.
Granddaddy came to watch Autumn, too!
During the 2nd game, we left. Adalyn was starting to get cranky since it was way past her nap time and I needed to feed Landon. We didn't make it pass the square before Adalyn passed out. When we got home, Adam put her to bed, I fed Landon, then I went back to watch their last game. She did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...