Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Poor Landon

Landon is teething so bad. His top 2 teeth and lower left tooth are coming in at the same.exact.time. Thinking back to Adalyn teething, I have never saw gums this swollen and white like Landon's. He is in a lot of pain and truthfully, his top gums make me cringe when I look at it. That is, if he even lets me near his mouth. The past week and a half he has not been sleeping good. At all. Up atleast twice during the night and his naps aren't great either. Normally we would let him cry it out if it were during the night but we know he is hurting so we are taking turns rocking him for 10-20 minutes or so. But as soon as those pearly whites break the skin, you better believe he will figure out how to go to sleep without momma or daddy! He has all of the "normal" symptoms of teething. Low fever, runny nose(just started this morning for both), fussy, cranky, wants to be held, not sleeping, etc etc. Adam and I feel so bad for him. We know his mouth is killing him and his paci is his best friend right now. I wish I could get a picture at how swollen his upper gums are. I can even see the line for both teeth where its about to break through. He hasn't let me get a lot accomplished around the house. He has been very needy lately. I sure hope these teeth break the skin soon. Casey is graduating Saturday and I would like Landon to be on his best behavior during his looong ceremony. We shall see! Atleast we get to see Christopher and Brandy this weekend. We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...