Sunday, June 3, 2012

5 year Anniversary!

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday! I cannot believe it has already been 5 years since we got married! I started to plan our wedding when we were dating (which seems like ages ago). Within our 5 years of marriage, so much has happened! We honeymooned on a 7 day cruise to the South Carribean, went snow skiing in Salt Lake City, vactioned in Florida numerous times, stayed 7 nights in an all inclusive resort in Aruba, moved back to Manchester for my (previous) job, Adam graduated from MTSU with his BS degree, gave birth to our precious girl, Adalyn, Adam then graduted Tennessee Tech with his Masters and Ed.S degrees, gave birth to our precious baby boy, Landon, and I could go on and on. Adam and I have been together for a total of 10 years, but the past 5 have been so very special to us due to the fact we brought 2 healthy babies into the world who loves us (as we do them) so much. Around noon Adam dropped Adalyn off at my parents and nancy came to the house to watch landon for us. Then we headed to Murfreesboro for the day! Just me and him. Ahh, that honestly never happens. It was so nice to have us time. It was nice riding in a QUIET car together. No whinning from a 2 1/2 year old or crying from a 8 month old. We shopped all afternoon then we ate dinner at Chef Wangs. Not the "typical" anniversary dinner people would probably choose but I have deprieved Adam of chinese food since I was pregnant with Adalyn. Oh me did it make me SICK. I was 8 weeks pregnant when we went to Utah to ski and every airport we were at I smelled chinese food. Yuck. Then when I was about 9 weeks, me and some girls went to eat chinese in Murfreesboro with Hope when she asked us to be her bridesmaids for her wedding. No one knew I was pregnant so I had to act like the food was delicious when inside I thought I was going to throw up! ha! So it has been about 3 years or so since we have eaten chinese food so I finally said we could go. :) He was thrilled. Thankfully, I didn't get sick this time! But I don't want chinese food again for a very long time. When we got home, Landon was so excited to see us. He gets the biggest smile on his face and starts clapping. It's so sweet. We went on an evening walk then came back, did his nightly routine, and put him to bed at 8:45. Adam and I were in bed by 9:30. We were wore out from all the walking we did while we shopped! It was truly a great, relaxing day. I am so blessed to have Adam as my husband and the father to our children! Happy 5 year Anniversary!
June 2, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...