Friday, June 8, 2012

Pulling Up

Landon has been trying to pull up for a while now but just can't seem to muster up enough muscles to do so. But last sunday, June 3, he did it while playing in the bathtub! The side of the tub is the perfect height for him to pull up on so he did it like a champ. Everything else he has tried pulling up on is really almost too high for him. Even his learning table is a little too high, but the tub was perfect. I was playing peek-a-boo with him and he thought that was the funniest thing. I noticed he was trying to pull up to "find" me when we were playing so I kept on and it worked! He did it! First, he wanted to chew on the tub. Then, he decided to he was tired of sitting and would rather stand! I was so excited! Way to go Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...