Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time to lower the mattress

Landon will be 9 months old Saturday which blows my mind. The past week or so he has been bookin it all over our house! He is on a mission where ever he goes and when he's done crawling around, he will either roll on his back and play with a toy or cry until we pick him up. He has been pulling up in the bathtub everynight and last night while I was in Hillsboro sewing, Adam called me to let me know he's pulling up then standing by himself for a few seconds before plopping back down in the water. While doing this stunt, Adam said he had a little bucket in his hand and would not let go of it. So that definitely takes some skills. :) Fast forward to this morning... I heard him playing in his crib after his morning nap so I went to his door to peek in at him. I watched him go from his belly to standing in his crib. I was so excited and shocked all at the same time! Adam was in a conference all day so he didn't get to see it but I sent him a text to inform him that he would be lowering the mattress tonight. So, another milestone that I love to see! (and witness!) I almost forgot to mention that Monday while Adam and I were cleaning up and Adalyn was playing in the living room, Landon had crawled in the playroom. I had checked in on him and he was playing with the barn so I went back to straightening up. Adam and I went back in to see what he was up to and the little stinker was sitting up right playing with his toys. That meant he went from his belly to sitting all on his own. wahoo Landon! You are on a roll this week bubba! Annnnd, his 7th tooth is soon to pop thru! Here are a few random pictures of our sweet little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...