Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day while in Helen this year. All Adam talks about is getting things for his garage so we decided we would take him to pick out his gift once we were home. I wasn't even going to attempt to buy something, wrap it, and then pack it for our trip. It would have probably gotten ruined along the way. The kids and I are SO blessed to have Adam. He is without a doubt the best father I could have ever asked for for our children. He is so patient, loving, thoughtful, and will do absolutely anything for them and me. We love him so much and we are so very thankful for him! The card I made for him. I have made one for him since Adalyn was born. The picture makes it so special! Happy Father's Day Adam! We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...