Thursday, June 28, 2012

Look what I can do!

Landon is pulling up on anything he can get his hands on. I was unloading the dishwasher the other day and he crawled like a mad man to get to it. Once he got himself up, he then decided he wanted to try to "climb" in. Instead of telling him no or getting him down, I opted to grab my camera.
Landon has been sporting his teething necklace this past week. Which I am happy to say, his 8th tooth broke the gums yesterday. Who knew someone could get so excited to see another tooth. His 7th tooth popped through a few days ago so we have started to see a pattern with him... he gets his teeth in pairs. Which is ok with me. That just means he's that much closer to having all of his teeth and being done with this teething mess. These days, Adalyn is really into "playing doctor". Doc Mcstuffins on Disney is her new favorite show. He has her very own "doctor bag" and tells Adam and I that we are the patients. She will sing the theme song of the show as she works on us. It's adorable. Maybe she will grow up to be a doctor or nurse one day. That would be totally fine by me! She is also in to playing with play-doh. Just like every other toddler I know.
We had the pantry open the other night while we were cooking and Landon decided to pull everything off the bottom shelf then he attempted to get in. Adalyn saw him and wanted to join in on the fun.
Oh boy are we busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...