Monday, July 16, 2012

10 Months Old!

Wow! Landon is 10 months old today! All I can do is shake my head because it just doesn't seem possible! He is changing so much everyday. He will not sit still. It's nearly impossible to take his picture because as soon as I sit him down, boom, he's off. He is cruising all around on furniture. Opening up kitchen cabinets so it looks like I need to do more baby proofing since he has figured that out. He is just the most precious thing. He is still in size 4 diapers, 12 month clothes, some 18 month, has 8 teeth, eats pretty much anything we give to him, has the sweetest little laugh and thinks Adalyn hung the moon. Anytime she walks in the room his little arms start flapping and he squeals. They rough house already and I have to remind Adalyn that he is only a baby and to be gentle. She can drag him across the floor and he will just laugh and laugh. When we put his sign language video on he crawls right to the TV stand and has to be as close as possible and is just mesmerized by it. That is usually how we can do our cooking at night. It occupies him long enough. He is starting to realize that when we drop him off in the nursery at Church that we are leaving him. Sunday was the first time he cried as soon as Adam handed him to Mrs. Casey. I remember the first Sunday Adalyn did that, too. It's so easy when they are younger because they just don't realize what's being done. But boy once they do figure it out it will break your heart! He is a great eater. He had his first taste of fried potatoes yesterday and loved them just like everyone else does in my family so he really does have some Anderson in him. He likes sharing my peanut butter toast with me in the mornings. He loves pinto beans and black eyed peas, gold fish, yogurt, shredded cheese, he steals bites of my rice krispy treats, he can devour a banana, and absolutely loves Popsicles. Before I had him it was hard to imagine loving another child as much as I already loved Adalyn. Everyone told me your heart just expands and you love your second just as much and just as deep as you do your first and man oh man how true that is. I am so incredibly in love with this little guy I can't get over it. I am so very thankful for my two precious, precious babies. Happy 10 month birthday Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...