Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mommy and Me swim class

Monday was Landon's 1st day of swim lessons. He is taking it with his best bud Liam and future girlfriend Maddie. There are 2 other girls in the mommy and me swim class but they are 2 and Maddie is almost 2. So Landon and Liam are the youngest. He loves splashing. I am so glad my parents have a pool. I really believe that's why he (and Adalyn) love the water so much. Obviously there isn't much for a baby to do in the water but the instructor has them "swim" on their backs and bellies and we dip their faces in the water. The rest of the time is spent keeping Landon's mouth out of the water and occupying him with toys. I am thankful Hope and my friend Jenny are in the class with me so I have someone to talk to. Adalyn and I did Mommy and Me swim class, too. She was 7 1/2 months old when we did them. Adam came to the lesson on Monday and took some pictures.
Here are a few pictures of Adalyn and I when she was taking Mommy and Me swim lessons...how cute!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...