Monday, July 30, 2012

The Olympics

Saturday night after supper and baths, Adalyn and I made chocolate chip cookies and we all sat in the living room and drank our milk, ate cookies, and watched the Olympics. Adalyn was amazed at the women's Volleyball game that was going on. She decided she wanted to play and went in the playroom and grabbed her ball. I love sports and I absolutely love to watch the Olympics. She sat in awe at what was on the TV screen.
Landon devoured his cookie in no time. We put a bathroom towel under him so he wouldn't get it all over the carpet. Silly boy. Once we cleaned him up, Adam put him to sleep while Adalyn and I watched the women's gymnastics for a few more minutes. At one point she looked up at me in the sweetest voice and said, " I can do that" and then she nestled her head right up on my shoulder. Ah, so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...