Monday, September 12, 2011

39 weeks!

Ok, so I have made it to 39 weeks! 3 more days to go and then we will welcome Landon Riley Clark into our family! It is just so hard to believe that the time has already come. When Adam and I found out in January we were expecting again, September seemed like an eternity away. My pregnancy flew by and I believe it's because I had Adalyn to occupy my mind. Tonight is a full moon and it is just beautiful. I doubt the old wives tale will come true about me going into labor though. Which is some what ok with me. Today was a busy day for me. I took Adalyn to my parents house a little after 10 this morning. My mom wanted to have her so I decided to get my grocery buying out of the way. I ran a couple more errands and then got a pedicure thanks to my dad for that! That was only the 2nd pedicure I had ever had and I still squirmed a little bit. Adam and I went out to dinner tonight and my mom and Adalyn went to Steve and Ginger's to eat and play with Jonah. Thanks mama for watching her! I picked Jiffy Burger (which is my favorite) and I chowed down on a grilled cheeseburger and french fries. I thought I was about to pop once we left there I was so full. Adam wanted to go to Baskin Robins once we left and I of course did not argue. Even though I was stuffed, who can turn down ice cream? It was really good and we enjoyed our date tonight. During the day my mind keeps racing about things I need to get done, or things I need to remember to pack, etc. I am cleaning a little each day. Washed clothes and our sheets this morning. Just trying to do the things that will probably get ignored for the first few weeks once Landon is here. Mopping is another thing to accomplish this week, too. But poor Adam is going to have to do it for me. I hate using a mop-I feel like I'm just pushing dirt around and I have always mopped on my hands and knees. I would seriously laugh at myself if I even attempted to do this. Other than that, I do believe we are ready! It's the waiting and not knowing if I will really make it to Friday or not that is so tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...