Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm officially ready now

Ok, Landon may now come whenever he pleases. I got my hair highlighted, cut and eye brows waxed today. As you all know, these 2 things are very important to a girl. NOW I am ready to have him. haha. I was so nervous he would come before my mom did my hair. I asked Adam this morning if he hears me groan throughout the night. Every time I turned over last night I had a contraction. Everytime I went to pee, I would have a contraction. So uncomfortable. I have them on and off during the day, too. On a different note, Adalyn and I played all day until I left to get my hair done. She is such a character. Anytime she is thinking about what to say, she will put her finger to her chin and say "hummmm". When we say "I love you" she says, "i love you too much" haha. She is trying to say i love you too or I love you very much. It is adorable. She is such a girl and by that i mean all she wants to do is play with her babies. We have to change their diaper numerous times a day since they "poo poo" (in her words- and we must use a wipe) wrap them in a blanket, and buckle them in Landon's car seat. She will then pat her baby on the back and either sing Rock a bye baby... or "Rock-a Rock-a Rock-aaaa" and say "it's ok" if they are crying. I can tell she will be a great big sister. I am doing my best to treasure these last few days with just her before we add Landon. I cry every now and then to Adam about how I'm a little nervous having another baby when Adalyn is just shy of 2 years old. I know its the pregnancy hormones but I just want to make sure I am able to provide for BOTH of my children the love and attention that they both deserve. I have been praying for this for a long time. Anyway, Im going to start supper. Adam and Adalyn are at the farm so it's a Taco Ring for us tonight. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...