Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Show 18-24 months

Sunday, September 18 was the day we got home from the hospital. Landon was 2 days old and we had signed Adalyn up for the baby show at the fair. I knew I wouldn't be able to walk her out on stage but Adam graciously offered to do it. I knew for a fact I would not miss it for anything and thankfully I have felt wonderful since I had him! So, when we got home my mom brought Adalyn over so welcome us. She had a good nap while at my parents so we gave her a quick bath and got ready to head to the fair. We loaded Landon up and off we went! We pulled up right by the stage and left him in the car. Ryan sat with him mostly so I could get out and cheer her on with the rest of my family and friends. She was 8th to come out and as soon as she did and saw the crowd, she turned her personality ON! Oh my goodness she was hilarious!! She was waving, blowing kisses and twirling like crazy. All we could do was laugh!

I intended to upload the videos of her on stage b/c they are just TOO funny not to share BUT blonde me can't figure out how to do it. Enjoy some pictures though!




she was saying "Yayyyyyyy" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...