Monday, January 16, 2012

4 Months!

Landon is 4 months old today! He has his check up and weighed 17 lbs 1 oz and is 26 3/4 inches long. 95th% for length and 85th% for weight. He had 3 shots and even though Adalyn didn't have a check up today, she got her second dose of the flu vaccine. Poor Adalyn had no idea what was about to happen to her. The nurse walked in with her tray of shots and I asked her to do Adalyn first so I could take her out in the hall afterwards so Landon could get his. The nurse went back out to get her vaccine,and when she came in, Adalyn said, "No, do Landon first!" haha I still don't think she even knew she was about to get a shot. She just overheard me say to do her first. I brought M&M's today so after her shot, I took her out in the hallway and she ate M&M's and talked about her boo boo. She said, " bandaid on boo boo under my pants". We brought a bottle for Landon b/c I knew that would calm him down after his shots. Just like any guy, give them food and they hush. Anyway, after his appointment, we headed straight to Pelham to have pizza at Jerry and Nancy's. Then we went to Tori's basketball game. It was 8th grade night and we really enjoyed watching her! So much so Landon fell asleep. Adalyn was so good. She clapped, ate 2 bags of popcorn, played with a little girl, and told me she needed to go potty and she did. =) After the game, the car ride home was not so pleasant. She was beyond tired and she really didn't want to leave Memaw and PaPaw so she cried pretty much the entire 25 minutes home. Ahhh. Now, I am wore out! I took lots of pictures of our busy day, but I am too lazy to upload them at the moment so this one is from my phone. My 2 favorite boys!

We are going to attempt to lay Landon down UNswaddled tonight. Pray it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...