Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday

Adalyn woke up in the best mood this morning! Adam, myself, and landon were already up before we heard Adalyn mumble over the monitor. We both went in to get her but she was still laying down. I didn't think she even knew we were in there. But all of a sudden, I see her head pop up and she started laughing and said, "you scared me to death!" Once I got her out of her bed, I changed her 10 lb. diaper and then she ran into the living yelling, "brother! brother!" The first thing she asks us about every morning is, "Where is Landon?" She sure does love him. She was so good all day and only have 1 melt down right before nap time. She starts crying and then keeps crying and she doesn't even know why she is crying. It didn't take her 5 minutes to fall asleep. When she woke up, I had just finished feeding landon and was changing his diaper. She looked at me and said, "back to bed now." I guess she was still sleepy. She had a good 2 hour nap and I knew a popcicle would wake her up so we went into the kitchen and ate our popcicles. We made a tent today and played hide and go seek. Which is her all time favorite game but I must say, after playing it around 50 times a day, it is getting quite old. She also spent quite some time jumping on my stomach while I talked to Hope on the phone and then we played airplane. We colored, dusted, cleaned my bathroom, washed and folded laundry, watched cartoons, and played with Landon. She also informed me today that she was as tall as a rainbow. haha. I had no clue where that came from. She says the strangest things sometimes! Adam went and bought groceries after school (thanks babe!) and then we headed to my parents for some chili, corn bread, and cookies. YUM. thanks momma! It was delicious and I am still stuffed. I hate when I do that to myself. One of her favorite things to do there is take a bath. Granna lets her get away with a lot more in the bath tub than I do so I guess that's why she begs for a bath every single time we are over there. I guess that's what grandparents are for. We watched Veggie Tales, played with Singer, played with landon, and played with my old baby dolls. She didn't want to leave but we managed to get her in the car without crying. Which always makes for a better car ride home! I heard we had some bad storms last night. Which is crazy because I honestly didn't know anything was going on. I had to go to landon's room once last night to put the paci in his mouth and as i was walking back through the living room, I heard rain and saw lightening, but I didn't think it was bad. It obviously wasn't b/c I went back to sleep without hearing a sound from the storms.
Playing... I don't think Landon was in the mood to play
Telling me something very important
I do believe he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!
Playin and eating cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...