Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rolling Over

Landon has rolled over all day today.(4.5 months) As soon as I lay him on his back, he instantly flips over! I am so excited. The past week or so he has been wanting to so bad and if we gave him a gentle budge, he would flip. But now, it's immediate. Changing his diaper is becoming a little difficult as well. Those feet go right to his mouth and now that he is rolling, I have to keep turning him back over. I know diaper changing will become more difficult once he really starts moving around. It's alllll coming back to me now. I remember thinking I was getting some sort of a work out with Adalyn everytime I had to change her diaper. I am just loving all of these milestones! I love that he is getting older/bigger. He is really just so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...