Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I have a lot of blogging to do, but for now, I'll leave you with a look back into the Clark's 2011 year.
January 10 we had a big snow! Adalyn was 14 months old and just 9 days later we found out I was pregnant!
February- Happy Valentine's Day! 15 months old
March- I turned 24 and and we still hadn't shared the news of my pregnancy! We are good at keeping secrets-
April- We bought a house! May- it's gardening season!
June-18 months- Adalyn FINALLY got her first haircut! ANNNDD we took the pacifier away!!!-July- Adalyn's first visit to the beach! We went to Panama City Beach during the 4th of July and we also made a trip to Ocala to visit Christopher and Brandy AND we went to Orlando to Walt Disney World!
August- We spent a lot of time at the lake. I also made her shirt =)
September- Adalyn is a BIG sister! Welcome Landon!
October- Adalyn is Minnie Mouse for Halloween!
November- Adalyn turns TWO! We had a Cow themed birthday party
December- Merry Christmas!

2011 was so enjoyable for our family! Looking forward to 2012! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...