Thursday, January 5, 2012

"hobby bobby"

Adalyn is coming up with something new to say each day it seems like. We have a cabinet in our kitchen that she always opens the door to and says, "Mission Completion!" We kept thinking she was trying to say Mission Accomplished, but as she was watching the annoying Little Einstiens the other day, I figured out what she was saying b/c they say it. All I can do is laugh. I honestly never know what will come out of her mouth, which can be nerve wracking at times. She stuck her hand out to me the other day and said, "Glad to meet you" I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard. Yesterday just about topped it off though. I was feeding Landon in my room and she walks in and looks at me. She was playing with an old necklace of mine and she stops and says, "Hobby bobby gave it to me!" hahaha. Oh my goodness. She has been in there with me a couple of times but all I know is I hope she continues to like the place. I absolutely hated going in there with my mom when I was younger so maybe it's a good thing she is already talking about it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good attitude the next time we go. Her favorite song at the moment is "Jesus Loves Me" She sings it all the time and I was able to get her on video the other night while she was in the bathtub. Normally when I pull the video camera out, she stops whatever she was doing which is annoying. We have gotten a taste of the so called terrible two's lately, she has her moments but after we talk to her about her actions, etc, she looks at us and says, "Jesus is happy!" lol. We always tell her that when she acts ugly, mommy, daddy, and Jesus are not happy with her and it really bothers her. She has such a tender heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...