Monday, November 19, 2012

Party day for Adalyn!

We had Adalyn's 3rd birthday party on Saturday, November 10. The theme was Doc McStuffins, one of her favorite TV shows! I had so much fun planning this for her. We all had a wonderful time! The door sign! I LOVED it!
Birthday Invitation
Centerpiece
Got to love Cricut machines! (notice band aids in the back ground. I had them scattered on the tablecloth)
Drinks
Hot Dogs!
The Birthday Girl!
Of course I made her shirt!
Birthday cake- so cute!!!
Present time!
Close up of the poster I made. I am SO in love with it! I plan to do this every year now. It will be neat to see their new "likes" over the years.
She really enjoyed everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She soaked it allll up and scanned the crowd back and forth as we all sang. It was precious!
Sweet friends!
Adam and I with the party girl!
Happy Birthday Adalyn May! We Love You very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...