Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween 2014

Meet Mr. Incredible


and Queen Elsa

The characters they chose to be this year really matched up to what they are really "into" during this time in their lives so it was perfect! 

Landon loves watching The Incredibles and Adalyn, along with every other little girl in America, loves Frozen. 


My mom picked up Adalyn at 3:00 on Halloween to take her back to her house to fix her hair and make-up. Adalyn was SO excited that she was getting to wear make-up and notice her extra long hair? My mom clipped in my extensions from years ago! She loved her look and I thought she was the prettiest Elsa ever!

Halloween was down right freezing this year. It was rainy so that meant Trunk-or-Treat was held inside the gym at Church. We had the same scenario last year too so I remember how crowded the gym got. It started at 5:30 and we arrived around 5:15. A line had already started forming by then but thankfully, they opened the doors early and we really didn't have to wait at all. I really enjoyed watching the kids get candy, talk to everyone, and slide down the inflatable slides. I love our church and I love everything they do for our church family and community. Jerry, Nancy, and my mom were with us so I know they enjoyed seeing the, "Trick-or-Treat" too. 

I'll let the rest of the pictures do the talking. We had a great Halloween!



























Halloween 2009
2 weeks away from having Adalyn

2010- Read about it here!
Peppermint :)

2011- Read about it here!
Minnie Mouse :)
Landon wasn't pictured in this blog post for some reason. I'm thinking it had something to do with the fact that he was around 5 or so weeks old and I can remember him screaming in his car seat while we walked around the square. lol I didn't really "dress" him up since he was so little. He wore a sock monkey onesie I had made as well as a sock monkey hat Hope made for him. 

2012- Read about it here!

We had a cow and a farmer :)

2013- Read about it here!


Cinderella and Woody :)

Once we left church, we headed to Burger King and then home to eat and watch Halloween episodes on Disney Jr. 
It was a great night!

I wonder what they will choose to be next year?!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...