Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Adalyn's Frozen Birthday Party!

We celebrated Adalyn turning 5 by throwing a Frozen party for her! We have been talking about this party for months and once she finally decided to go with the Frozen theme, I ran with it! 
Frozen is clearly the party choice of the year for most little girls and Adalyn absolutely loves everything about the movie, sings the songs all the time, and chose to dress as Elsa for Halloween so it only made sense to go with what she is sooo into right now!
I had so much fun planning it!

Saturday morning I cleaned the house a little and then Adalyn and I headed to pick up her cake and ran to Wal-Mart to pick up her balloons. Once we returned, we started to decorate some and then sat down for lunch. We then put the kids down for naps and Adam and I got busy! The party started at 4 and I ended up having to wake both kids up to get them ready. 
Just like every year, I took Adalyn outside to snap a few pictures before the party started!


I can't believe how grown she looks!





Adam put out some Christmas lights on the front porch and I made the door sign by cutting out cardboard and added paint strips! I started doing this last year for their parties and the best part about it? 
It's free!



How cute is her cake?! Matched her invites perfectly!


This little white Christmas tree goes in Adalyn's room during Christmas time. I thought it would be a great addition for the party so I pulled it down from the attic. 






The weather was SO cold that we didn't even think about going outside to play. Thank goodness I had a few activities for the kids to do!

First up...
Do you want to build a snowman? 









Next, pin the nose of Olaf!
(so thankful for Hope and her artistic skills!)
I took a lot of pictures of this game but I'll spare you and just throw in a few!








Loved these water bottle labels!  
and they were free! Just google it!

Some of the food we served had a meaning behind it to go with the movie. I made the food cards as well. Super easy. Not sure why I just now realized I could!






(We served meatballs and buffalo chicken dip as well, just forgot to take a picture of the food card)

Up until her birthday, Adalyn didn't really have any Frozen dolls or an Olaf stuffed animal for me to decorate with so I printed pictures from the internet and framed them. Easy enough!

Present time!



Family picture after opening gifts! Landon looks thrilled, doesn't he?! :P

Cake time!







Hard to believe we were singing to our 5 year old!

 She received Frozen roller skates from Aunt Brandy and Uncle Christopher- they were a hit!





We had a house full of people who were there to celebrate Adalyn turning 5 and we are so thankful for them! This girl is loved by so many.


I love comparison pictures! 1st birthday through her 5th birthday. From bald to super curly hair!

I wonder what theme she will pick next year?!

Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Read about her pink and green 1st birthday party here!
Read about her Cow themed 2nd birthday party here!
Read about her Doc McStuffins 3rd birthday party here!
Read about her Art themed 4th birthday party here!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...